If so, the Woodburn School District would like to invite you to join us to discuss our plans for the various schools and bond construction projects.
WORKSHOP: Change is in the air in the world of Government Contracting!
- Learn about new contracting regulations and guidelines
- Know the value the SBA certification programs may bring your business
- Get insight into what goods and services “the feds” are buying locally
- Learn of trends that the SBA is observing across Oregon and SW Washington
Are you a small or certified business seeking to do work in the fields of heavy highway construction or architecture/design/engineering? Do you want to learn more about how your business might fit with our facilities and maintenance work?
Join Amy Jermain, Small Business Programs manager from the Office of Civil Rights, as she discusses how to access opportunities at ODOT – from supportive services for certified firms, to accessing letting schedules, to understanding all the lines of work available at ODOT.
This month at SCC learn about:
- Contracting opportunities with PPS.
- Learn about the process and requirements to do business with PPS.
At the November 24th Salem Capitol Connections meeting learn about DAS and ORPIN opportunities. Including how changes in legislature will be effecting things in 2016. Educate yourself about upcoming projects and efficient ways to utilize ORPIN.