Join us on January 31 for a workshop on revitalizing the environments where we create, live and work. Guest speaker: Tayna Star Weitman, Founder and Lead Consultant, StarConserve
- Learn how to “dial in” your ORPIN Profile
- What does your COBID profile say about you?
- Learn to use both state systems to your advantage!
- How do government buyers look for suppliers?
- Start the New Year with a strong representation in the State’s e-Procurement System – ORPIN
- Holiday treats
- Start your New Year on the right track!
- Learn about potential work that is available and how to get plugged into those opportunities
- Understand the contract and procurement process at the City of Salem
Come and learn about how the program will support entrepreneurship through partnerships with federal partners, foundations, economic development groups, Oregon’s incubators and accelerators, Economic Development Districts, and Small Business Development Centers. The goal is to jointly drive forward Business Oregon’s strategy for an inclusive and accessible entrepreneurial ecosystem for Oregon.
If so, the Woodburn School District would like to invite you to join us to discuss our plans for the various schools and bond construction projects.
Are you a MWESB contractor looking for opportunities?
Are you a non–certified MWESB company that would like to get certified?
Would you like to learn about apprenticeship opportunities with the IBEW?
Would you like to learn about project engineer opportunities with Hoffman Construction?
Please join us to network and learn about the opportunities in the Construction Industry.
Dinner and soft drinks provided.
This month at Salem Capitol Connections:
The presentation will provide a conceptual explanation of the differences between independent contractors and employees in order to help employers make informed decisions regarding the proper classification of their workers. It will focus on ORS 670.600 – the statute that guides the Oregon Employment Department’s compliance checks – as well as the consequences of misclassification.
WORKSHOP: Change is in the air in the world of Government Contracting!
- Learn about new contracting regulations and guidelines
- Know the value the SBA certification programs may bring your business
- Get insight into what goods and services “the feds” are buying locally
- Learn of trends that the SBA is observing across Oregon and SW Washington
- Learn about potential work that will be available and how best to get plugged into those opportunities
- Learn how to become prequalified to work with Hoffman
- Know about Hoffman’s safety requirements
- Understand Hoffman’s insurance requirements
Potential contract opportunities with the Saif Campus Renovation Project. Please contact Andy Dykeman of Lease Crutcher Lewis, LLC at 503-223-0500 for further information.